The Arkansas Asphalt Pavement Association was founded in 2000 so that Arkansas contractors could have a collaborative voice to promote quality asphalt in Arkansas.
The goals of the AAPA are to:
- Support quality asphalt research and design
- Improve communications in both the public and private sectors of the industry
- Liaison to peer groups such as NAPA, AGC, and the Asphalt Institute
- Liaison to city, county, state, and federal government bodies
- Provide education concerning the benefits of asphalt usage
We currently represent over 50 asphalt plants and over 97 percent of the hot mix suppliers and lay down contractors in Arkansas.
For more information visit: